Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jefferson's Spies: RevQuest Report

RevQuest Report (The King's Advance)--by Agent O1776


Having undertaken a special mission to determine the size and location of General Cornwallis' British Army given to me by Governor Thomas Jefferson (pictured below and who, as you know, would be our nation's third President), I searched all around Colonial Williamsburg for clues on such a matter.  


With help from my Dad, as well as the mysterious 'Agent 109,' I was able to analyze all info on Cornwallis' current state of his army (including where he was going to attack next:  Virginia's Capital City of Richmond!).  


I notified the spy network of Colonial Williamsburg, who then notified the Government of Virginia, who then was evacuated to nearby Charlottesville.  The revolution is saved!  (And the best part is, I did what those TV ads told me to do:  I stayed and made some history!)


I have included a few photos of me and Dad decoding secret messages and encrypting information that we had to send to Agent 109, as well as a photo of the spy gear and silver coin I got from Governor Jefferson.


Reporting from Williamsburg, I'm recruit Agent O1776, signing out, until the next mission!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Agent 01776! Looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fantastic. Makes me miss your humorous writing, Owen!

    I, of course, would have botched the entire mission due to my embarrassing lack of our nations history. Please accept my sincere gratitude for your brave and devoted work on this matter. The American people are supremely fortunate to have you living in such a critical location and time. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen read and loved both of your comments to his post, and he says "thanks!" ;)

    ReplyDelete